Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday

On Tuesday I continued working on Sara's logo. I did a lot of drawings of different options. It was fun and interesting to play with the idea of growing tree photography as a logo. It is interesting to think in the mindset of someone that is looking for a photographer. The logo is really important because it is one the first things that a person will see and it is a big part of marketing yourself and what you want to do. It is really hard to create something that has a lasting wow factor is what I am learning because in the beginning you like it but once you stay looking at the logo it becomes just okay. Also Sara has a lot of different ideas of how she wants to represent herself and that also makes it harder because your work needs to please the other person and what they want not just what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment