Yesterday Sara and I edited the engagement shoot in NYC that I went with her to. We went through the images and selected the ones we thought were the best and that the bride anad groom would like. We did color corrections on all of the images using lightroom and also used photoshop to fix some flaws in some of the images. For example the girl had this lump from her belt under her shirt and so we went through the images and took out the lump. It is amazing how much you can fix with photoshop. After we were done working on the images in photoshop we put them back into lightroom and then exported and uploaded them to a private album on her blog. Her logo was put onto the images through the upload and we put it in a private album because after we sent and email to the couple with a password that would allow them to view and order prints of images. Also we discussed how I was going to most likely start sending out emails to vendors in PA next week. We were talking about the most efficient way to do that and how many vendors to send the email to for starters because she does not want to get too many emails all at once.
This week I did more editing and learned a lot more about the programs used in photography because I had more hands on experience with the programs.
No comments:
Post a Comment